By posting and selling your book(s) through the Accenti Online Bookstore:
- You confirm that you own all rights to the book(s) you are posting, and that the book(s) contain nothing which is an infringement of anyone else’s copyright.
- You agree to post your book(s) upon acceptance of this agreement for as long as this agreement is in force.
- You agree to pay the required one-time $90 posting fee.
- You agree that the posting fee is non-refundable.
- You agree to grant to Accenti the non-exclusive right to sell and distribute your book(s) throughout the world, from the date of acceptance of this agreement for as long as this agreement is in force.
- You agree to send, at your expense, a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 books (of each title) to the address below.
- You agree to send, at your expense, additional books of a given title that has sold out, as per Article 6 above, upon notification by Accenti.
- You agree that from the sales of your book(s), Accenti shall pay you 90% of the net sales price for each book sold. Net sales is defined as the amount received by Accenti from the sale of each book (not including shipping and handling costs). The selling price of a book is determined by you in agreement with Accenti.
- You agree that Accenti shall remit to you any amounts it owes you for book sales at the end of every six-month term.
- You can terminate this agreement at any time by advising Accenti by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your books in Accenti’s possession upon your termination of this agreement will be returned to you at your expense.
- You agree that Accenti can terminate this agreement or withdraw a book posting at its discretion at any time and for any reason, by notifying you by email. Copies of the cancelled book will be returned to you at Accenti’s expense, minus any amounts owed to Accenti. In the case where you have posted multiple books, removal of one book does not automatically entail the removal of other books.
- You agree that any legal dispute that may arise between you and Accenti will be settled by the laws and courts of Quebec, Canada, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
You confirm that you have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.
PLEASE SEND 5 TO 10 COPIES OF YOUR BOOK TO:
PO Box 91510, RPO Robert
Montreal (QC) H1R 3X2