This competition is open to photographers worldwide – professionals, amateurs, and students. Multiple entries welcome.
Submissions must “capture an Italian moment" anywhere in the world, but can otherwise be about anyone and anything (see past winners).
• Submissions must be original photographic works.
• Submissions must be in high-resolution, digital format (jpeg, eps or tiff) at 72 ppi, a minimum of 12 cm (5 inches) on the shorter side, a maximum of 25 cm (10 inches) on the longer side, and not exceed 2 MB in total capacity.
• Submissions must have a title.
• Submissions must be identified only by their title, appearing in the filename.
• Submissions must not bear any signatures, stamps, watermarks, copyright marks, or any other identifying symbols.
• Submissions can be in colour or in black and white.
$20.00 per submission, non-refundable.
February 3, 2020, 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (North America), UTC-8
Winners are chosen by blind judging. Four finalists make the shortlist, from which the judges choose the winner. The judges’ names are announced with the winners.
The popular vote winner is the submission from among the four finalists that receives the most votes by Accenti readers.
Announcement of Results
Winners’ names, bios and submissions will be posted on Accenti in May and reported in the Accenti Newsletter.
Top prize: $1000.00 (CDN) and publication in Accenti.
Two runner-up prizes: $100.00 (CDN) each and publication in Accenti.
Popular Vote prize: $100.00 (CDN) and publication in Accenti.
How to Submit
Each submission must be accompanied by a duly completed entry form and the entry fee.
Click HERE to enter.
Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org