This competition is open to photographers worldwide – professionals, amateurs, and students. Multiple entries welcome.
Submissions must “capture an Italian moment" anywhere in the world, but can otherwise be about anyone and anything.
• Submissions must be original photographic works.
• Submissions must be in high-resolution, digital format (jpeg, eps or tiff) at 300 ppi, a minimum of 12 cm (5 inches) on the shorter side, a maximum of 25 cm (10 inches) on the longer side, and not exceed 2 MB in total capacity.
• Submissions must have a title.
• Submissions must be identified only by their title, appearing in the filename.
• Submissions must not bear any signatures, stamps, watermarks, copyright marks, or any other identifying symbols.
• Submissions can be in colour or in black and white.
• $25.00 per submission, non-refundable.
February 1, 2019, 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (North America), UTC-8
• Blind judging.
Announcement of Results
• Winners will be contacted in December, and their names, photos and bios will subsequently be posted on Accenti Online.
• Top prize: $1000.00 (CDN) and publication in Accenti.
• Three runner-up prizes: $100.00 (CDN) each and publication in Accenti.
How to Submit
Each submission must be accompanied by a duly completed entry form and the entry fee.
Click HERE to complete online entry form.
Please write to: email@example.com